What if all People Prayed Fervently and Consistently?
What if people prayed...turning from our old ways? Unborn children would see the light. - Casting Crowns
DON'T HAVE TIME?
Most Catholics have some knowledge of formal and informal praying basics including the rosary as encouraged by Our Blessed Mother who, in the spirit of guidance, graced us with her presence. The problem is that our lifestyles are consuming our time at the price of prayer.
The Do-It-All & Do-It-Fast Lifestyle
Our lifestyle often interferes with our desire to pray the rosary. At the end of the day, if coherent enough, we say our thank You(s) to Our Lord, plead to Our Blessed Mother for intercessory prayer, shake-out of the start of a dream just in time to make the sign of the cross and hope we didn't startle ourselves out of a good night's sleep. So...
Pray It in Parts
- Pray the first decade of the rosary as you drive to work,
- The second decade as you walk from your car to your office,
- The third decade at lunch,
- The fourth decade as you walk from your office to your car and
- The fifth decade as you drive home.
- Establish a routine and keep your rosary handy.
Take advantage of idle time to quickly pray ONE DECADE and finish sooner. The key is to keep the rosary in your immediate FOCUS.
Choose a wrist rosary with all the components of the rosary:
- The cross for the Apostles Creed,
- A bead for the first Our Father,
- Three beads for the first Hail Marys,
- Another bead for the "decade" Our Father,
- Ten beads for the "decade" Hail Marys,
- The Miraculous Medal for the Hail Holy Queen. Our Blessed Mother offers graces for wearing the Miraculous Medal.
Invest in a rosary bracelet of quality and wear it daily. Purchase a few to mix and match. Be sure it is stretchy so it easily slips or clicks on (lobster and toggle clasps are nightmares especially in the morning rush), one that has ALL the components of the rosary and especially, one that includes the Miraculous Medal because Our Blessed Mother designed it herself and pleads that we wear it to receive added graces, something we most certainly need more of in our lives and in the lives of our families.
Wear It Daily
To pray it daily, wear it where you can see it.
- The rosary is not just a jewelry piece but a powerful prayer tool.
- Wear it where you can see it so that its visual presence serves as a reminder to pray it daily.
- A beautiful and well crafted rosary bracelet inspires daily wear.
- Its beauty lures gazes and encourages praises to Christ.
- Choose a wrist rosary that is convenient to pray. It should slip or clip on. Don't fumble with lobster/spring clasps or finger rosaries that slip out of pockets and become deterrents.
A website that carries wrist rosaries with all these components of the rosary is OZY Rosary Bracelets at www.ozybracelets.com . The selection is vast with rosary bracelets for men, women, and teens. Another site is http://www.ourladyrb.webs.com who carry themed rosary bracelets dedicated to Our Blessed Mother, Christ's Passion, Day of the Dead (All Souls Day), and St. Valentine. The website has a fresh feel with links to all their selections. Every rosary bracelet, at both these sites, either slips or clicks on and includes a Miraculous Medal.
Become a PRAYER WARRIOR
Praise, Pray & Practice
Lord, I am not worthy to receive you but only say the word and I shall be healed - From the Catholic mass adapted from Matthew 8:8
Please accept this invitation to pray for those who are in the battle-of-their-life. Receive the next emailing of the ŌZY Prayer Warrior list.
We humbly ask that you briefly read down the list and allow the Holy Spirit to move and inspire you, in whichever way, pray for one, a few or all of those quietly asking for the power of prayer to carry them through these difficult time - There is no wrong way to pray.
We graciously, on behalf of those on this list, thank you for every effort you have made and continue to make.
May God bless you & your family abundantly, - The OPW Team
Please Pray for Us
OZY Prayer Warriors
Dear to our hearts are the highly esteemed and remarkably devoted members of our OPW team who upon receipt of the ŌPW emails, without fail, graciously, ferociously and continually offer their prayers of intersession. The OPW, moved by the Holy Spirit, pray for a particular person, a specific cause or may be inspired to pray a novena for the entire list or simply pray for the list in general, daily or at Sunday mass. Really, there is no wrong way to pray.
The Holy Spirit will lead you. It is all good, this we trust ♥
OP Warriors pray for individuals who are facing serious challenges in their life with health, finances and family trials.
We Love these individuals and need intercessory prayers from ŌP Warriors, angels, saints and anyone who will pray for them.
We desire their health to return, their grief to lessen, their finances to come to order, and their families to unite.
Rusty Rosary Skills? No Problem! Follow this link for Instructions: How to Pray the Rosary
God, Bless the ŌZY Prayer Warrior!